Uncle seeking niece

Added: Jaymee Mutchler - Date: 16.04.2022 16:45 - Views: 26466 - Clicks: 1787

The short answer is YES. California law confers discretion on the court to grant reasonable visitation rights to any other person having an interest in the welfare of the any other person. In order to do this there must be a pending custody case where the mom and dad have custody at issue. The aunt and uncle would then need to file a motion to be ed to the case, so the court can give you a say in the visitation of the children.

Aunt and Uncle rights are very similar to grandparent visitation rights. The parent has the constitutional right to determine who spends time with their children; however the family law court can, if it determines that it is in the best interest of the children. As you can see the process can be very time consuming and all forms must be completed correctly.

Therefore, it is important to contact a knowledgeable family law lawyer. Our attorneys know from long experience what works in a custody case, and are prepared to fight to get you the best possible outcome. With 16 attorneys in 33 offices throughout Southern California, we can be there when you need us wherever you are. About The Author. . This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Uncle seeking niece

email: [email protected] - phone:(449) 465-1067 x 6776

Chick uses face hole to seek for job